Friday, January 27, 2012

Results Pyramid

I don't know how to attach a .pdf document to my Blog but if I did I would send you a copy of an article written by Dave Crumrine of Interstates Construction Service.  In the article he recommends the book "Change the Culture, Change the Game's" Results Pyramid as example of how to change a company's culture to produce better results.

The pyramid shows that we that our experiences and beliefs form the base for our actions and the results we get.

I am sure that I didn't do justice to Dave's Article but I plan to go out and buy the book.

Dave's book was the best thing I have read lately and that includes the literary classic "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald that I also read this week! 

If you send me your e-mail adress I will send you Dave's one page article.

No comments:

Post a Comment