Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why a blog?

Communication is a popular topic these days.  Everybody would like to be better informed about the things the affect their daily lives.  As an employee of Willmar Electric, Willmar Electric is one of those "things" that affects your life.

One of the facts of life in a company with more than 250 co-workers it is hard to stay in touch.  So we are going to try a few things to keep communication open from our end.  I have started a blog and plan to update it on a regular basis.  Most of the time I will cover things that directly involve Willmar Electric but from time to time I may get into more personal topics.  What I would like to ask of you is that if you blog or tweet account, send me information about about your blog or twitter account I will start too follow you to see what you have to say.

I understand that these methods are a little less than personal but as a company that is spread out over such a large area these methods can help shrink our world.  I wouldn't suggest you start up a blog to communicate better with your spouse or children but between the two of us it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment