Monday, October 31, 2011

I wish life was easier

My daughter didn't want to go to the doctor but after a week of listen to her cough we took her in and she has walking pneumonia. 

I love sports and my team haven't been having good seasons. 

Work is slow and the project we do have aren't making money.

We made a lot of changes as work and although all of them seems to be for the better and people are doing well in their new roles but the time it takes to train people in their new roles takes a lot of energy. 

Willmar Electric had a guy hurt his hand over the weekend.  He needed 10 stitches. 

I serve and work on the board of 3 not for profits.  I understand that they are not for profits but two of them are spending more then they are taking in.  So that needs to be fixed.

I fill like I weight 250 pounds.

Are you enjoying my whining?  I didn't think so.  Maybe I could look on the bright side.

My kids reports cards came in last week.  They are doing extremely well.

The bank and bonding company seem to be a great help in getting Willmar Electric into a stronger position.

My parents have been married for 45 years and are going to take all of us to Florida for a week.

I have been married for 20 years and my wife is the greatest person in the world plus she looks 28.

The Lincoln Nebraska and Lawton Oklahoma markets seem to have bright near term futures and we will likely get at least our share of the work.

Nobody has won more games in the last 7 days then the Vikings and the Red Sox haven't lost in weeks.

Clear life isn't about making my life easy street.  I will have to work on being faithful, trusting God and being thankful for the things I have been blessed with.  (Even that doesn't sound easy but I can do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment